Humans are those that inhabitant your village in the game Forest Village.
There are three age groups of humans
- Adults - 6 and over
- Teenagers - 3 to 6 years old
- Children - 0 to 2 years old
- Humans need Dwellings in which to eat and get warm. Currently Humans will only eat, get warm, and/or start new types of tasks outside their professions when in their own homes. Any humans without a dwelling will pretty quickly either starve or die of hypothermia.
- Only Adults may serve as Professional workers
- Teens may attend school but will also sometimes haul food from barns to their houses.
- Humans 40 and over are considered elderly and can be seen to move more slowly than their younger counterparts.
Types of humans
Currently only Citizens exist. Nomads are not implemented in the latest release and Workers are any citizens who've reached adulthood
- Pneumonia (infectious) – warm clothing & enough fuel for homes will help keep this at bay.
- Scurvy – be sure that villagers have a plentiful and varied diet.
- Plague (infectious) – burn all dead bodies on а pyre to minimize the chance of plague.
- Rabies (infectious) – If hunters stop animals from entering the village, chances of a rabies outbreak is minimized.